Today we (me and the kids) made thankful crowns made from construction paper. So when I asked the kids to write on their crowns what they are thankful for, the two oldest said "God and Family" , the 3 year old said she was thankful for her brother and sister. How great is it to know that my kids are thankful for each other and our God. What am I thankful for...well it couldn't fit on a "crown" so I decided to share a few things.
1. My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ,who without Him I am nothing.
2. My wonderful husband, who works so hard that I am able to stay home and take care of my kids and the home. I know that we are One and that we can trust and be ourselves with each other.
3. For my children, they are one of the reasons I am on this earth.
4. For our health,we are healthy and happy.
5. For my friends, who bring out the best in me.
6. For my church, that gives me a place to learn and grow.
7. For my family,a place where I can be myself.
8. For my house, it may not be the biggest or the best, but it's filled with love.
9.For my husband's job, that it (with God) provides for us
10. Again for my faith in Jesus Christ ,that with faith....ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!
Have a blessed and safe Thanksgiving everyone!
Enjoy God's Blessings today, TINA