Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Struggling...UGGHHH!!!!

So this is what I am struggling with, here we go....I became a Christian at the age of 17. I always loved learning and I loved school. It always gave me something to look forward to. The thing I hated about school was the cliques and the peer pressure, which I succumbed to quite often. I did attend a public school and most of my friends were Christians and that is how I become one. I wanted want they had. But I swore that my children would never have to deal with the cliques and bullying. When I met my hubby, I told him the two things I wanted in the world was to be a SAHM and to homeschool my kids. My oldest daughter had developmental delays and the special ed preschool wanted her to go to Kindergarten 1hr and half away. I refused and decided to homeschool her in Kindergarten. Let's just say it didn't work out. I have a TYPE A personality and she has the whatever attitude. She is very smart , but doesn't like school work at all. So I sent her and my son to school. The Lord has been dealing with me, about homeschooling. This will be my children's 3rd year at public school. I worked at the school last year and it was horrible. The school kids were so disrespectful. The kids and teachers bullied each other. I feel if I would homeschool they would miss out on so much. But the thought of sending them to school this year makes me sick. Not sure what to do...I just want answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment